The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Do you struggle with creating life balance, getting more clients, realizing sustained empowerment as a savvy woman, mompreneur, woman entrepreneur?

Are you getting enough clients or customers for your business? Many of the responses on my survey that I conduct are how can I get more clients? Or I’m trying to find out how to build my business and attract more customers. Many can’t figure out why. Like you, > They know their stuff and feel that they provide good content. > They have great ideas, products and services, however, none of this matters if no-one knows about them. Sadly, they cannot figure out what’s wrong and where to begin. Does that sound familiar?


Maybe yours is not so much about getting clients but about creating life balance. How do you cut through the clutter and build your business or begin taking action to live your best empowered life? How do I take time for me, stay focused and build my business as a mom?

All of the above can be hard to press through and yes, at times you feel alone.
But you're not! I've been there and I have solutions for you. Solutions
that will allow you to live your best empowered life on purpose, right
here and right now!

If any of this sounds like you Join me for my call this week.

Finally breakthrough to more clients, life balance and empowerment.

This is a power-packed Teleseminar series

Thursday, February 4 at 12:15 PM PST 2:15 PM CST 3:15 PM EST

Details and Registration

Yep, it's fr*ee. Remember, registration is required if you want the audio replay. You'll learn some of the tactics I use to draw clients, create life balance and sustained empowerment. Join me on Thursday : Register here – http://budurl.com/m8bv


Don’t look back a year from now wishing you had begun today!

This is the preview call to my 12 week system to breakthrough to
new horizons in your personal, business and spiritual life
"Breakthrough Mentoring and Coaching program!" If you're ready now
and know that you must make change now, a no excuse, take action move
towards your best empowered life you can
go here to learn more and enroll now.

No comments: