The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





The Power of One

It's been a little bit since my last post. I'm back and excited about
2009.

Would you rather have 2500 non-responsive connections or
100 powerful connections? I would rather have the latter.

I've never been so inspired since making the connections via social
networking. If I had doubted my influence or concentrated on quantity
rather than the quality of connections I may have become dismayed and
stopped, however, I continued and one connection led to more connections.
Connections with individuals that are making a difference.

If you have substance and add value to any relationship you too can realize
the power of one. What do I mean? The power of one influential person
connecting with another influential person makes for a flow of many
influential people.

What is your passion? Discover it today, combine it with action and get the word out.
You have something to say and there is an audience waiting to hear it.
Go experience the POWER of one.

Happy 2009!

Need to build your self esteem and/or confidence?

Get my new special report: 15 tips towards boosting your self esteem and confidence
http://www.robintramble.com/15tipssec.html

No comments: