The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





A Building block for Empowerment: Wisdom

Feed a man a fish he'll eat for a day. Give a man wisdom,
he'll eat for a lifetime and have plenty to share. (my rendition
of a popular quote)

Have you heard of individuals that win or inherit a large sum
of money only to end up broke 6 -12 months later? You ask
yourself,how is that possible? Well, it wasn't necessarily
a financial/money problem they were having it was a wisdom
problem. You see we can gain resources, education, money,
knowledge etc. but without wisdom we aren't able to
navigate properly.

Wisdom tells knowledge what to do.

How much better to get wisdom,than gold, and understanding than
silver. Proverbs 16:16 amp version

You can give me money, silver or gold, however,if you
give me wisdom and understanding I can lose it all,
however, I'll rebuild it again.

The beginning of wisdom is: get Wisdom (skillful and Godly wisdom)!
[For skillful and Godly Wisdom is the principal thing.]
And with all you have gotten, get understanding (discernment,
comprehension, and interpretation.)

Prize Wisdom highly and exalt her, and she will exalt and promote
you; she will bring you to honor when you embrace her.
She shall give your head a wreath of greatfulness; a crown of beauty
and glory will she deliver to you. Proverbs 4:7,8 amp

My grandmother taught me about wisdom as a little girl. I didn't
quite understand at the time, however, she made it sound so-o-o
good that I kept my ear open to additional instruction and as
I became a young adult I understood and applied her teachings.

Wisdom has helped me raise my children, wisdom has taught me
how to have an effective and rewarding marriage of 28 years.

If you're having marital problems,get wisdom!

Get wisdom for an empowered life and Dominate 2009 as you
unleash your greatness and realize your dreams and desires.

Ah-h-h wisdom,the principal thing and a building block for
empowerment.

Ladies! Attend my Teleseminar series
A new empowered you "Spirit, soul, body"
http://www.robintramble.com/WLEpreview.html

This is a series of preview calls for upcoming
Women's Life Empowerment Bootcamp with special
guests.

No comments: