The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Women and self esteem : Act like it's so

Call those thing which be not as though they were. Roman 4:17

You can have what you say whether it be good or bad.

When I first became fascinated by the personal development industry
I was bashful, didn't feel to good about myself and became
immobilized when I achieved any level of success. So the
thought of becoming a public speaker, owning my own business
or even directing a staff of over 40 individuals just provoked
the "choke", which is a concept I've referred to with my clients.
Tnere was a certain point I would reach and then it was as if my
soul choked and I couldn't press any further.

Well my passion and purpose became larger than the "choke" and
I began to equip myself, connect with individuals that were going
or had arrived to the place I wanted to be. I invested in the resources
necessary to reinforce the manifestation of the vision I had for my
life. I soon stepped out with my professional image, commanding
presence and confidence in tact and I "acted like it was so."
Step by step I acted like the CEO, recording artist, public speaker
and back then Image Consultant that I aspired to be. One thing
led to another until I was influencing women everywhere to
pursue their God given destiny and taking the necessary steps
to realize this.

Did this happen because I had a pity party, no. Could this have
happened if I pitched a tent in my inferiority complex? No.

The most significant step was commitment to my spiritual authority
and allowing Him to show me my purpose which fueled my passion and
as a result empowered me!

This became one of my favorite scriptures
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Here's a simple/fun way to look at walking in your call even before
you feel that you should be there. Think good thoughts, think and speak
what God says about you.

If you feel unsafe, unsure or nervous then go inside yourself and pretend you're a lawyer, actor, actress, singer,minister,a wise sahm, public speaker or whatever you aspire to be. Make believe you're presenting yourself as that person would until you feel better. Trust me, you will feel better, and eventually what you've been acting will become a manifestation as you align key principles with action.

Remember, God in you = Empowerment!

Act like it's so is a tip from The Dynamic Power of Focus eBook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Robin, this is so true. If we visualise the outcome, it makes it easier to achieve it. We need to spend time talking and thinking ourself into success instead of failure! Action is certanly required but our thoughts and words need to line up with that positive action too. Just as Gideon was called a mighty man of valor before he actually was one, we can call ourselves what we are going to become. Thank you for the encouragement to do this!