The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Wake up!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

Is what I was awakened from a deep sleep with. I replied "what is it?"
This response came from being startled (awakened from sleep), it
was not out of disrespect, as I didn't know right away what was
going on.

I heard in my spirit "Tell them they must wake up, the time is now. I am
releasing the promises but they must get in position to receive. They
must wake up!"

Oh my sisters! It was an urgent cry and all I know is that when Father
God speaks, I listen.

I was listening to Benny Hinn and Chuck Pierce was saying this morning
that we must press in. There is something Father God is trying to get
to us, but we must press in.

I heard another Pastor on Bishop Henry Fernandez exhort us to continue
to do what God says as the enemy is trying to stop us from receiving
what God has for us.

We can often get distracted by daily activities, goals, relationships,
personal development etc. and miss out on the quality time with
God things. I'm not saying that God is not in all of this, however,
there is order.

I believe I can hear Him say don't let these things lull you to sleep.
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion,
walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. I Peter 5:8

I'm not going to go into all of the hebrew and
greek (because I can). This is basic instruction motivated by an urgent
cry from the heart of Father God.

Wake up! Get in position..... God's trying to get something to us.

Let's get our house in order (physical and spiritual) and realize God's
blessing on our life!

Be empowered through your union with Him.

Learn more about staying focused, overcoming procrastination,
fatal distractions, low self esteem and more in my eBook

The Dynamic Power of Focus

You can request a free sample 15 tips towards boosting your self esteem
and confidence. Click here This is part of The Dynamic Power of Focus eBook Enjoy!

No comments: