The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Announcement The Big Event

It's almost here the Big Event to turbo-charge your success in 2009!

4+ Power women will be featured during The Women's Life Empowerment
Boot camp. You don't want to miss this incredible lif-changing event.

The anouncement? This power-packed event is now my gift to you
with 2 options to upgrade!

Why am I giving you free access. In my planning and marketing of
this dynamic event I felt the heart of women wanting to attend but
didn't want to communicate the thing that prevented them
from attending. I was prepared to give out scholarships, however,
I knew there were so many others that would benefit tremendously
from this event, so I wanted to eliminate the barrier and put myself out
there to help empower ladies to attend that truly wanted to receive from
these power sessions.

I'm passionate about your empowerment and here's the proof. My gift to you!

This will also be an opportunity to get started today and resist the
urge to procrastinate on something so-o-o-o important to the realization
of some of your dreams and desires in under one year.

Take action now. Click here to get your General Pass today!

No comments: