The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Women's Empowerment tips: How women can get rich by Kim Kiyosaki

The more educated you are the more opportunities you have
in terms of investing. Mindset shift: I'm going to take financial
responsibility for my life. Kim Kiyosaki

I have a passion for women's empowerment and one area is financial
empowerment. This is not my specialty, however, I do encourage women
to learn all they can. Although I do coach around your money mindset,
God and wealth and other components I am often looking for financial
empowerment experts to add to the resource list for my clients and
customers. Watch the video below and receive insight on how women can get rich from Kim Kiyosaki.



Here's what Kim says about investing: If you know what you're doing and when you take it step by step it's not risky.
Kim Kiyosaki

This is one of the reasons many don't explore investing opportunities.
They're not sure of what to do. Make the mindset shift
today. It's your life. Take it serious and do what you need to do in order
to live a Bold, Beautiful and authentically brilliant life!

No comments: