The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Women's Empowerment tips: Embrace the process

Do you know how to realize maximized women's empowerment?

I have been giving free consultations to women for my upcoming
special Coaching program and I've identified a few key factors throughout
this time. There is a process that we all must go through and we can either
go through it fighting,kicking, screaming and resisting or we can embrace the process.

You see I haven't always been an Authentic Life Empowerment Mentor,Coach,
Trainer and Public Speaker as a matter of fact you couldn't have convinced
me that I could tell anyone a thing about empowerment. Nor could you tell
me anything about being Empowerment Diva.

As I listened to the many concerns of the women I saw myself
and one thing I remember is that I came to a point where enough was
enough, it was what it was and I was just going to buckle up and get
all that I was to receive from life.

I made up my mind to embrace the process. I chose not to see it as
negativity but an element of the process that I was being allowed to
go through for the end result I wanted to achieve.

Embrace 1 a : to clasp in the arms : hug b : cherish, love
2 : encircle, enclose
3 a : to take up especially readily or gladly b : to avail oneself of : welcome
4 a : to take in or include as a part, item, or element of a more inclusive whole b : to be equal or equivalent to Resource - Miriam Webster

Each challenge that enters your life is an opportunity for empowerment,
advancement and increased wisdom. I like # 4 to take in or include as part,
item, or element of a more inclusive whole. Yes! It was needful for me to be misunderstood, feel as if I was alone, have a limited source so that I
could process to relying on my Father's wisdom, direction, empowering myself
to resist the need to need others to validate my uniqueness and giftings.
The season of lack empowered me to inquire for more, more wisdom,
knowledge and understanding of wealth to empower me to become. Become
what? Become who? A bona-fide child of God. Unique one of a kind gift
of God. The answer to the audience predestined for me. You see if I
continued to find fault with everything and everyone, fight the process
and continued to keep the same mindset I would be a victim as many who
simply need to "embrace the process." It is part of the whole.


Like Andre Crouch says in his song "I thank God for the mountains and I
thank God for the valleys and I thank God for things He's brought me through.
If I never had a problem, I wouldn't know that God could sovle them and
I wouldn't know what my Faith in God could do."

Yes, empowered one. It's time. Time to stop fighting, kicking and screaming.
Time to embrace the process. It's a part of the whole. Trust in God and have
Faith. Do what you need to do to equip yourself for the bold, beautiful and
brilliant life that God has ordained for you. No more excuses. No more playing
small.

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
But he who heeds counsel is wise. Proverbs 12:15

You don't have to do it alone. I'm here to support you in your endeavor
to tap into your authentically brilliant life.

Now I invite you to request my free gift package for your empowering success.
Click here to request your free access now.

No comments: