The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Savvy woman and woman entrepreneur tips: Two little words that will empower your personal and business endeavors

The world is moving at such a fast pace and everyone is busy getting there,
getting theirs and making more, more and more! While we are busy with
our list building, client attraction,marketing, strategic planning, social media activities and such there is one small thing and two words that when spoken
with authenticity can dramatically empower your personal and business endeavors.
Those two words are...."Thank you."

I recently received a referral for two ladies that ended up being a
connection for my ministry/business and I could have missed it and
neglected to thank this individual for their referral but I didn't.
I felt a warmth go over me as I wrote it. I experienced the law
of gratitude activated as I continued. Our mother and grandmother and
in my case and others even my great-grandmother knew this all to well
as they reminded us not forget to say thank you.

Try it. Get back to the good ol' activity of appreciation, raise up
your attitude of gratitude and don't take for granted the gesters of
kindness that your customers, clients, vendors and even your loved ones
render unto you. Slow down just a bit and take the time to say "thank you."
You can send a card, a nice email, ecard or even a phone call.
You never know how much of an impact that will make on the recipient of
your kindness.

And now I want to thank you for stopping by and if you're not
following my blog continue to follow and connect via my coaching emails. As
a thank you I will give you two additional gifts. I appreciate you
and am here to support your endeavor to live your best empowered life.

Here's to your juicy manifestation of sustained success and empowerment!

Robin Tramble
The Dynamite "Authentic life" Empowerment
Mentor, Trainer, Coach and Public Speaker

No comments: