The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Women's Empowerment: What do I do now? How can I move forward without resources?

I'm finding that we as women need some cheering up. I have heard so many comments about circumstances, fear, confusion, possible depression, financial insecurity etc. Although we are not to opt into the recession as I always say we cannot be ignorant of the financial state of the world.

Are you feeling stuck, confused or discouraged because of a lack of funds? What else is going on? What's holding you back?

I am a savvy entrepreneurial woman and yes, it takes money to run any business. So I know you understand the fees attached (when I do) to my services, products and programs. Having said that I also have an obligation to my Father God to walk, talk, see, hear and speak by faith.

The time is now ladies! Seize the opportunity.

I've heard the cry and I'm about to do something that is going to seperate the talkers from the doers. You know those decisive action taking women.

Robin Tramble's laser personal/spiritual/business growth group strategy sessions

How much will this cost me? No, see it as an investment.
Are you ready?

Pay what you can. Yes, this program will be very valuable information and you will receive transformational keys and tips to jump start your passion and empowerment. Everyone will receive a passion assessment. (Value $49 and up). Now's your chance to prove that you are willing to do what it takes to make a shift!!

Some of you may be in a season where you can't p.ay what you would like, others are in a different season and can p.ay what the market suggests. You will offset the need of the other ladies.

Some of the programs, services and products you've been receiving command a much larger tuition and fee.

What's the catch? There's no catch, however, only sign up if you're ready to take action, do the needed activities and take responsibility for your results.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

Raise your hand and say yes
Send topics and questions you would like to have answered.
The best days and times for a live group session. You can include Saturday if that works. I'll take it all into consideration.

Send this information to me and you will receive an email with notice of registration. You can go ahead and send your replies to: wewin@comcast.net

The ball's in your court. I'm doing my part to be sensitive to the needs of my community.

Speaking of community - Are you a part of the RT Community?
All roads lead to http://www.robintramblecommunity.ning.com

---------------------------------------
Coming soon!
Dynamic Women of Faith Telesummit
"Fired up!"
-----------------------------------

This post was courtesy of....

Robin G. Tramble
Robin Tramble International

No comments: