The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Stop trying so hard... Boost self esteem and confidence... relax

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~
(c) 2002 Robin Tramble
Stop trying so hard!

Are you trying desperately to live right and still find yourself
failing? I was too until I realized that I can't do it alone
I am destined to make mistakes or miss the mark,
however, Father, God has provided grace so that if
I should he covers me. What I need to do is repent
and start again. He is at work in me helping me to
do what I need to do.

An important question to consider is who are you comparing your
self to? Sometimes we set ourselves up for failure because
we don't align ourselves with God's view of us, but rather
society's view or our relatives' view. Stop trying so hard!
Relax and enjoy life. Yield yourself to the potter's touch as He
molds you and shapes you into the beautiful vessel He has
designed you to be.

Low self esteem can affect your productivity, a lack of confidence can negatively impact your business and personal relationships which as a result impede your success in life.

I want to share this power-packed eBook with you to demonstrate the effectiveness of boosting your self esteem and confidence. You will realize measurable results as you implement some, if not all of the tips and information included.

Simply visit the site below to gain access to this powerful resource.



http://tinyurl.com/6b4v2p

Your empowering Mentor/Trainer/Coach,


Robin G. Tramble

No comments: