The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Women's Empowerment: I want it all should I feel guilty?

In my interactions with women this one question has always
been brought into the conversation. Some individuals want
to shake a finger at the woman asking this question, feeling
that #1 it is selfish and #2 we can't possibly have it all.

Here are my thoughts.

This can be a hard question to answer if you fail to address the
following:

What is having it all? How do you define having it all?
This is a little like the assessment I use with clients\
"Defining success." If you don't define success for yourself,
others will tell you what it is or not.

What is your vision for life?
When you're not sure of your vision you can't possibly
navigate effectively.

So.... if there would be anything to feel guilty about
it would be not properly defining what having it all means
to you. Yes, I said you, not your best friend, spouse, parent
or anyone. And then my friend you chart your course without guilt.

I must add this, and that is as Christian women our soul purpose
should be to be on course with what God has for our lives. While
we give attention to the other areas make sure that you align them
with your purpose
in life.

Another key area is to make sure your life is set-up for success
with balance. I also use an assessment to facilitate this.

I invite you to get connected with your best empowered life today!

If you're interested in receiving support on defining success or
getting started on setting yourself up for success with life balance
contact me. I'm prepared to offer you an assessment and consultation with me. It's a nice way to introduce yourself to my coaching
and mentoring
programs without the higher investment.

Empowering YOU,


Robin G. Tramble

No comments: