The Empowerment Gathering live in Sacramento, CA

Transform your life and business!

Imagine more time, money, less stress, unshakable
confidence and more clients!

Announcing The Empowerment Gathering live!


Will return August 4 and 5, 2011
The Double Tree Inn, Sacramento, CA

An incredible journey of life balance,
personal development, Empowerment
and Mindset Breakthroughs!
Watch for updates





Are you a woman entrepreneur (or aspire to be) and need help getting started?

It's been a wonderful Summer and I can't express enough
my gratitude for all of the support and words of affirmation
that I received over the course of the summer and this year
for that matter.

I've had this question asked by many women and it is simply
how do I get started? Or how do I continue even when it seems like nothing's happening?

I've been sharing about the army of empowered women that I'm building, are you ready to join the revolution?

This Thursday, October 1 marks the beginning. I'm going to share
everything I can to motivate and challenge each and everyone of you to take the leap of faith to begin living the life of abundance that
Father God designed for you. We're just about in the last quarter of the year, however, this is not the time to retreat. Power up!

Let's make Father God's dreams come true for you. Dreams alive is about His dreams for you being activated by your burning desire and re-dedication of your life to His purpose for you. In essence your dreams will ultimately manifest as you partner with God.

Join me Thursday, October 1 at 1:30 PM PST 4:30 PM EST
There will be a recorded audio replay for each registrant.

Plus discover how you can write your own empowerment-success
song for your life and participate in my upcoming session fre.e .

Go to: http://www.RobinTramble.com/Dreamsalive.html

"It's never too late to redeem your dreams." ~ Sharon Williams

No comments: